*Online registration is now closed. We will re-open on Saturday 22 July at 3:00 pm at the Austria Center Vienna.
|Registration Types||On or Before 19 May 2017||After 19 May 2017|
|World Council Member||$1,095 USD||$1,195 USD|
|World Council Non-Member/Affiliate||$1,595 USD||$1,695 USD|
|Conference Friend||$3,250 USD||$3,250 USD|
|Which Rate Applies to Me?|
|Guest Program||$475 USD||$500 USD|
|Discounts (Discounts are automatically applied)|
|Developing Credit Union Movement||$100 USD off||$100 USD off|
|35 Years of Age or Younger||$100 USD off||$100 USD off|
20% VAT will be added to all rates
The Conference Registration provides full access to the four-day conference. Included with conference registration is:
- Opening Ceremony & Welcome Reception – Sunday 23 July
- All educational sessions (General Sessions & Breakout Sessions)
- Lunch on Monday & Tuesday
- Networking Breaks on the Exhibition Floor
- Closing Reception on the Exhibition Floor
- Closing Night Celebration – Wednesday 26 July
1) All participants (“participant” refers to all who participate in the conference, which includes but is not limited to Attendees, Guests, Speakers, and Exhibitors) are strongly advised to secure travel insurance for the conference and any additional conference related activities they are involved in – i.e. – pre/post tour, day tours, etc.
2) The organizer reserves the right to alter any of the arrangements for conference and conference related activities, including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organizers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconveniences to conference participants.
3) By registering for the World Credit Union Conference, attendees and their guest(s) give permission for their contact information (Name/Organization/Country/Email) to be used for “Official World Council Purposes.”
4) By submitting your credit card, you are authorizing World Council of Credit Unions to charge your credit card the total amount due and you acknowledge that there are no refunds after 2 June 2017. World Council reserves the right to charge the correct amount if it is different from the total due listed at the end of the registration process or the total amount charged after registration is submitted. Payment for total registration amount is due within 10 business days of your processed registration. If payment is not received your registration will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel your registration, any housing or other affiliated registrations (i.e. tours, guest(s), etc.).
5) World Council will take photographs/videos at all activities and education sessions during the conference. By participating in the 2017 World Credit Union Conference and/or other activities, you grant World Council the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes including, but not limited to, posting or publishing on news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including World Council’s websites. All pictures become the property of World Council. Pictures may be displayed, distributed and used by World Council for any purpose.
6) Participant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless World Council, its officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands or liabilities of whatsoever kind and nature, including judgments, interest, attorney’s fees, other costs, fees, expenses and charges which World Council, its offices, directors, employees and agents may incur that arise out of the negligence, gross negligence or willful misconduct of the participant.
7) Participant and World Council agree that that these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin and the United States of America, including the Federal Arbitration Act, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Participant and World Council further agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be finally settled under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.