For Questions and How to Book Call + 1 (800) 581-8942
Austria – Vienna, Melk, Salzburg and Innsbruck
Germany – Munich and Oberammergau
Switzerland – Zermatt and Lucerne
- Come to know Vienna and its incredible Schönbrunn Palace during a locally guided tour
- Dine at the centuries old St. Peter's Restaurant in Salzburg
- Discover the splendor of Salzburg on a walking tour of Old Town
- Arrive in Munich and feel the energy of Olympic Park, the world-famous Glockenspiel and stay two nights in the quaint village of Oberammergau
- View scenery of the spectacular Bavarian Alps in route to Innsbruck
- Visit Bavaria's most famous castle, King Ludwig's Neuschwanstein
- In route to Zermatt, Switzerland stop at one of the most photographed castles in the world, the Château de Chillon, located on serene Lake Geneva
- Enjoy a short train ride aboard the Matterhorn Gottard Bahn
- Travel through the Grimsel Pass with views of glaciers, crystal clear rivers and snowcapped mountains
- Embark on a picturesque walking tour of Lucerne
- 18 Meals (12 Breakfasts and 6 Dinners) Included
|$4,009 USD per person||$3,329 USD per person|
Round trip air, cancellation waiver and insurance of $250 per person are NOT included in price. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. All rates are per person and are subject to change.
How To Book
Registration is closed for the Post-Tour.
A deposit of $500 per person is due upon reservation. If you purchase our Travel Protection Plan, the deposit is only $250 per person plus the cost of the Insurance. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis. Reservations made after the deposit due date of February 19, 2017 are based upon availability. Final payment due by May 28, 2017. Deposits are refundable up until February 26, 2017.